Jill Wigmore-Welsh MSc BSc FRSPH
Case Manager: Coach, Health Educator and Personal Development Trainer
- Master of Science in Health Promotion Alumni Brunel University 1998-2001 : Fellow Royal Society Public Health. M Level trained: Psychology of behaviour change, health intervention mapping, design and creation, health project planning and delivery, health education strategic management of health condition recovery. Research interest: Individual’s reports of perceived self-change after training.
- 45 years experience Consultant Physiotherapist: Advanced practice rehabilitation and pain management: accepted onto the register Chartered Society Physiotherapy in 1977 Alumni UEL: The Royal London Hospital HCPC
- 17 years experience Senior Psychotherapist & Cognitive Hypnotherapist PGDipPsyHyp 2006: Certified in BA, CBT-I MI, MBSR, COM-B
- 20 years experience Accredited & Certified Coach PGDip Level 5 Achievement Specialists 2006: Certified NLP Life Coach AMH Ltd 2003
- 24 years experience Neuro Linguistic Programming, Hypnosis and Coaching: Master Trainer 2008 Master Practitioner 2005 Master Practitioner 2003 Practitioner NLP 2002 Introduction NLP 1999
- 30 years experience Feldenkrais Method & Bones for Life Teacher/Trainer Bones for Life Teacher trained 2001 -2002 The Trilogy Functional Applied Feldenkrais 1999-2000 Feldenkrais Method Teacher trained 1994-1999
- 13 years experience Laughter Yoga Leader trained 2011
- 23 years experience Stress Management Trainer trained 2000
Brief career history
Alumni UEL: The Royal London Hospital Her career took her around the world for nearly two decades in Team GB Medical with three different sports. Judo, Rowing & Diving providing health education and tailored rehabilitation project management.
She’s worked with tens of thousands of people, providing personalised project work and health recovery programs in some of the top UK hospitals companies, clinics and the corporate sector.
Her business, won contracts and she employed a team of employees to provide staff health and wellbeing education, and clinical services to corporate health, sports teams, and the NHS. She was engaged by the NHS PCT and provided contracted services to the NHS until 2010
She has presented on health and wellness topics at conferences, universities, and events , has appeared on TV & is heard on radio, when she talks about the benefits of laughter & sleep.
Providing legal services since 2004 and Case Manager services since 2011. Established London Case Manager, in 2023, a specialist provider mainly, but not exclusively, for people living within the greater London region
Case managers assess a seriously injured person’s rehabilitation needs and address what is needed to rehabilitate so they make as good a recovery as possible. This includes every aspect of the person’s physical, intellectual, social and emotional wellbeing, making recommendations for rehabilitation and facilitating provision of services to achieve the client’s recovery. At start of a working with a new injured client an immediate needs assessment is created as a stand alone piece of work. If funding is authorised for recommendations then the case manager facilitates the process of services delivery. Throughout the lifetime of the case the case manager continually reassesses, measures for changes and makes necessary changes to plans to achieve a client centered outcome.
Case management is an essential service after serious personal injury, especially where the client needs a wide variety of rehabilitation and recovery services to achieve a good outcome.
Personal Performance Coach
Practicing as a professional coach with people who know they want proactive robustly positive support to reach their full potential in their health, professional career and relationships. If you’re an ambitious person who aims high in all areas of your life, then I could be the coach for you When we work together we contract that you will do the work required to get the outcomes you want. From the minute we start working together, we clarify the outcome you want, ensure it’s ecologically sound, create a plan and start to take action straight away, so that your life, career and businesses change will be positive and swift. Due to my training and experience, the toolbox of physical, psychological and behaviour change techniques and processes at our disposal is extensive. Coaching is not the same as mentoring, education or therapy.
Providing adult health and wellness education courses to self motivated learners , who are able and willing to take responsibility for their own health and wellbeing and learning. When students take a course they have a learning contract, each course involves self directed daily “homework” practice, when students sign up for a course they are required to commit to completing activities and practices.
“The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
- Faster-Sleep- The Insomnia Solution
- Modern Pain Resolution
- IBS/IBD Tummy Course
The Whole Wellness Institute provides personal development education and mentoring.
Personal development is a conscious process of looking inward, becoming more aware, and focusing on ways to grow yourself. Through becoming more self-aware we can clarify our values, thoughts, feelings, behaviours, strengths, and weaknesses. Key areas for self awareness include our personality traits, values, habits, emotions and the psychological needs that motivate our behaviour.
One pillar of Jill’s teaching self awareness is the somatic work of Feldenkrais Method structured around knowing what you doing, so you can do what you want. The Feldenkrais Method can best be described as an intelligently structured “learning-to-learn” approach. Its characteristic playfulness is modelled on natural learning-processes as found in childhood. ‘Making mistakes’ is encouraged since they may lead to unexpected discoveries and surprising results.
Another pillar is building deeper self responsibility and emotional intelligence though learning NLP. Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a psychological method that focuses on how individuals organize their feelings, thinking, and language. NLP is used as an approach to communication and self-development. It can be used to achieve desired goals, break negative thinking, discover your true beliefs and values and support a more “living in the present moment” life and seeing the world as it actually is. Enquire about personal development courses via the enquiry form.
Jill has a publishing company of 15 books and numerous free resources, lessons for people interested in personal development, improving their whole life, and living well for longer. Her podcast Legacy Life is a mix of Feldenkrais lessons and hypnosis recordings and information, has recently gone past 113K downloads.
She also has a youtube channel she adds to occasionally.