Terms & Conditions are necessary, but what is most important for you to know, is to ensure that should any problem arise it will be delt with in an appropriate manner
Any written course material audios or videos are copyright to Jill Wigmore-Welsh, who claims rights to the name “Faster Sleep” & “The Faster Sleep Technique” ( August 2020) Only those personally trained and certified by Jill Wigmore-Welsh, to have the competency to train others can use the terms “Faster Sleep” or “The Faster Sleep Technique”.
The term ‘[Jill Wigmore-Welsh]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, written and recorded material. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
DATA PROTECTION: When you submit your email to subscribe for a course or newsletter the information you provide with be stored in line with GDPR regulations and will not be shared or passed to a third party. Emails & correspondence will include an unsubscribe button to enable you to remove yourself from our mailing list